Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

#MWTease The Playboy Bachelor #Menage #MFM #Erotic @EvernightPub


If you want to join in the fun next week, head over HERE to sign up!

~~~oOo~~~


The Playboy Bachelor...

While driving to my condo, I kept my hands to myself, paying attention out of my periphery as Reid put an arm around Wren and tugged her against him. He sniffed at her hair, murmuring some more about how she smelled, how he couldn’t wait to bury his face in her pussy and eat her out.

Wren glanced at me, and I turned enough to smile my encouragement, hands in a white-knuckled grip on the steering wheel. This is what she wants. I hated the pings of jealousy that dug into me every time she moaned or gasped, but I would give her this one last thing before moving on.

My chest ached at the thought, but I forced the pain away, fantasizing how Reid and I would have her. Focus finally where it ought to be, I found my cock twitching with every little noise coming from her lips.

Reid’s hand slid up her thigh and Wren glanced at me again.

I grabbed her left knee, widening her legs as far as her skirt allowed. “Let Reid touch you. Let him feel how perfect you are.”

Her breath hitched, head tipping back as Reid’s hand disappeared beneath the denim of her skirt. She moaned as he kissed down her neck, biting her nipples through her shirt.

“She’s so fucking wet for us,” Reid said, the muscles in his forearm flexing.

I imagined his fingers in her pussy, thumb flicking her clit, and my cock pressed against my zipper.


“Lean against me.” I put my right arm behind Wren, pulling her toward me. “Let him taste you.”

Reid shifted on the seat to face her, tugging her hips toward him so she lay half across my lap. I ran my hand under the front of her shirt, pushed her bra aside and pinched a hard nipple as Reid hiked her skirt up around her waist.

He palmed beneath her hips, lifting her to his face, and nuzzling, nosing her panties to the side. I forced my focus on the road, kneading and pinching her silken skin.

While cramped in the front of my truck, our hands, fingers, and Reid’s mouth on Wren’s pussy soon had her gasping for breath. I glanced down at her head on my lap, her mouth parted and eyes locked on my face.

“Give Reid your climax. Let him lap up every drop of your cum.”

Her back arched, teeth clenched on her lower lip.

“Use your teeth, Reid,” I said, gaze back on the road. “She likes the pain.”

A heartbeat later, a cry ripped from Wren’s throat and she shuddered beneath my hand.




Dubbed Boston’s bachelor of the year, Blake Harper knows how to make the North Shore's women sigh and say yes…except for the studious Wren Shipman. The more she resists, the more he's compelled to pursue the little birdie, conquer her, and flee to save himself from a fall he's never wanted.
 
Wren would love nothing more than to dig her fingernails into Blake's back and squeeze the life from him with her thighs. But she's not interested in being another notch in the billionaire bachelor's string of shapely sweethearts--not when she's so close to earning the precious college degree that will help her rise above the trailer-trash stench she was born into.   
 
With his best friend’s help, the playboy's persistence wears on the young co-ed, until he has the little bird soaring from every fantasy he fulfills. What goes up must come down, and when Wren finds herself falling hard and fast towards a bitter reality, she'll do anything to save her heart from shattering. Even if it means walking away from the only man who had the passion to make her fly.

Be Warned: menage sex (MFM), double penetration, anal sex, breath play



Available from:








14 comments: